Sunday, February 9, 2014

Burlap or Ribbon Card Swap - the Others

It's really great to swap with a bunch of talented ladies.  Each has her own style!  Yesterday I showed you my card, and today I'd like to show you what I received.  The cards are from (in particular order) Kassie Napoleon, Danielle Caldwell, JoAnn Dahl, Maree Nickel, Tina Jacobson, Stacy Jensen, and Kelly King.

The above three cards used burlap.  The top two used it under the ribbon and embossed cardstock.  Sorry, I don't know what cartridge the "love" was cut from.  Oops, the tag on the left card should have been hanging down below the button.  The bottom card used the burlap as a flower accent.  The leaves are dry embossed and there are several opaques randomly placed on the card.


The top two cards utilized fabric.  The hexagons are all different fabric and then machine stitched onto the card top.  The musical notes is a fabric as are the Mickey ears on the top right card.  The bottom card is just fun!

The inside of the cookie card.

Our next challenge is to create a sympathy, thinking of you, or get well card.  I can't wait to create!

No comments: