Monday, March 9, 2015

Oh my! An Overdue Card Workshop

Newton (I'm pretty sure it was him) once proved that objects in motion stay in motion, and objects in rest tend to stay at rest.  The latter has been me!  But I'm working on moving now, so I hope I stay in motion for quite some time.  : )

I couldn't let this fabulous paper and puffies go away (available until 3/31/15) without me sharing them, so I'm sneaking in a workshop.

Featured products are the Hopscotch paper packet with the Junebug (Z3038) puffies working with Happy to Be Friends stamp set (C1605).

For the workshop you'll be making two each of these four designs, and a bonus 5th design (using our limited time Operation Smile stamp set You're the Bomb (C1617).  You'll get more than enough Junebug puffies to complete the workshop and papers to complete the cards for $15.

Workshop dates are Monday March 23rd and Tuesday March 24th from 7pm to 9pm at my house.  Can't make those dates?  Just let me know and I'll put aside your kit for pick up or delivery.  I need to know if you'd like a kit by Friday March 13th.

If you haven't had a chance to look at the great stamps and accessories available from the Seasonal Expressions 1, go to my website and check it out.  There are two new paper packets, Picture My Life Programs (a la carte style even),  Cut Above, accessories, new embossing folders, and spring theme stamps.  Items in this supplement is available until March 31, 2015.  I have an open gathering called "Back from the Depths" that you can order under.  And I'm really sorry I've been at rest so long!


One of the items that will be going onto a "while supplies last" basis come April 1st is the Hopscotch (and Heartstring) Picture My Life (PML) programs.  But I love the Hopsctoch program and want to transform lots of those PML cards into greeting cards.  So that's what we'll do in April.  I'd like to order the cards in March to ensure having enough for everyone.  That workshop will be Monday April 13th and Thursday April 16th from 7 to 9pm.  More details coming.

No comments: