Saturday, February 6, 2016

Operation Share the Love

Share the love this February by purchasing the exclusive My Acrylix® Share the Love D-size stamp set (CC1060) for $17.95. Filled with adorable icons and loveable sentiments, this stamp set will be a beautiful addition to your collection—but there is more to this stamp set than meets the eye! Not only will you be getting a high-quality, swoon-worthy stamp set by taking part in this promotion, but Close To My
Heart will also donate $7 of the proceeds from this stamp set to Operation Smile™, an amazing organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates for children all over the world!* Check out Close to my Heart's (CTMH) social media channels all month long to see this stamp set in action, and remember to post your own artwork using the hashtag #ctmhsharethelove to help bring attention to a wonderful and worthy cause.
*Product purchases in US states Alabama and Massachusetts excluded from donation

Don't forget that you can still earn a card kit from me with my own "My Birthday Party Goodie Cards" promotion.  When you order $35 worth of product from my website, I will send you a card kit and a mini stamp set as a thank you for coming to my party.  For every $15 above that, I'll send an additional card kit.  So, purchasing this stamp set will be a win (you)- win (children with cleft lips and palates) situation.  A bunch of product was added to the "clearance" section of the retail store, so you'll have even more to choose from.

You can join my party through February 16th (7pm Pacific), but you can purchase the Share the Love stamp set throughout the month.  Samples coming!!

No comments: