Tuesday, February 28, 2017

January Stamp of the Month

I can't believe I made this card a month ago and haven't posted it!  Better late than never.  : )  Although you still have today to order your set.



Here is the entire set Easter Bunny S1702.

From my example below, you can see that it doesn't have to be Easter specific.

The saying Happy Spring is nice, especially with all the rain San Diego has been getting.  Spring and warmer weather would be nice.  It rained ALL DAY yesterday.  My trash can collected about 12" inside.  I know, poor baby!  It rained for 1 whole day.  And the temperature was only in the 50s - for 1 whole day...  ;)


 I incorporated Hello Lovely paper when making this card.  The pattern comes from Make it From Your Heart Volume 2 (9042) pattern #25.  The papa bunny was colored with watercolor pencils (3505) and blended with the small waterbrush (Z3224).  Because I used water, I stamped Papa in Memento Ink (Z899).  The background cardstock is Glacier (X5770).

So, if you want the set, order today!  If you want a free exclusive ink stamp pad (your choice) get your subtotal to equal $48 on my birthday gathering.  Heck, make it $50 and the stamp set is only $5 (instead of $17.95).  This set will be gone tomorrow!!

No comments: