Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Random Technique Card-Making Class

Something must have been in my eye when I reviewed the title for this class.  Either that, or the Poway Adult School changed the name on me.  I'm not sure what happened to the word "Stamping" between "Random" and "Technique".  As a matter of fact, I'm not sure why "technique" is there.  The words must have subbed without telling me...

ANYWAY, I'm teaching a Random Stamping Class on March 20, 2017 through the Poway Adult School.  It's a Monday evening.  Maybe you want to come.

We will work from stamping to cutting to assembling the papers into cards.  When completed, they could look like this:
I'm also working on a black and white - color me - version.

These 10 cards are made from one 8.5" x 11" piece of cardstock.  In addition, a 12" x 12" background paper, an 8.5" x 11" cardstock, and some extra neutral cardstock (for the focal points and cut flowers) go into the making of the cards.  The card bases are not included in the papers.

I actually randomly stamped a 12" x 12" piece of cardstock.  I haven't done anything with the extra 3.5" x 12" nor the 1" x 8.5" of scrap I cut off.  And we won't do anything with it in class.  It will be difficult enough to get everything else done in the 3 hours we have.

I'll have close ups and more directions in the future.

Colors are Sky, Lilac Mist, Citrus Leaf, and Lemon.  Sayings are stamped in Black.

No comments: