Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September's Remarkable Wreath Card Workshop

The kids are back in school which means there's some much needed "me" time.  Workshop dates are Monday September 16th and Wednesday September 18th from 7 to 9pm at my house.  Please RSVP by September 8th if you'd like a kit.



When Remarkable Wreath first came out over a year ago, I wanted to do this type of workshop.  I didn't do it right away though, and I almost lost my chance because the stamps were set to be retired.  I jumped for joy when I saw them in this Fall/Winter idea book!  Thus, procrastinating is not always a good thing.

Come make these cards with me.  You'll make two of each design.  The class fee of $15 will  include everything to complete the project and a set of sponge daubers to take home.

No comments: