Monday, February 13, 2023

Sweet Treat

In January my Cardaholics group's theme was SWEET TREATS.  Our item needed to include an image or words reflecting that theme. This is my take.  : )  This design is from Make It From Your Heart volume 2, pattern #28.



Let me show you Eat Chocolate Set and Thin Cuts (Z4687) for this set.  Why? Because the sayings are awesome, and the thin cut of the box allows you to put chocolates inside of it (rather than on top of it)!  This is available through the end of March 2023.  But if you like it, get it now (CTMH, like the rest of the world, is having supply chain issues), because once it's gone, it's gone.



Back to the card information...

I used Toffee cardstock (X5950) and Mocha (X6060) with Mocha Ink (Z6531).  I stamped about 6 chocolates at a time, because after inking them, I added clear embossing powder to the Mocha Ink.  If you do it soon enough, the ink will keep the powder attached.  Heat the embossing powder  up and you get the raised look in the color you want!

The card is finished off with drops of Liquid Pearl.

No comments: