Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Process Video of the Making of a 12" x 12" Layout

I want to share with you this video that Karen did, especially for those of you who scrapbook.  I think this video is important because Karen talks through her process.  She changes things as the video goes on.  I believe it can free many of you from the fear of scrapbooking.  I hope it does.  : )

And, I take part of my statement above back.  This process can happen to those who make cards too.  I often make more than one so that I can audition my different choices.  And many times I make them with the different choices (this is a great example).

The Life's a Hoot Digital Collection (X7290F) is still available as of the publish date.  But you can use any images... again, it's the process that's important.

No comments: