Monday, August 13, 2012

August Card Workshop - "It's Your Day"

I've been working with a double stamp set that will be available to purchase for $5 after a qualifying purchase of $35 August 15 through September 30, 2012 (while supplies last).  I'm even participating in a blog hop with 7 fellow consultants.

I'm only putting information about the workshop here -- no pictures until the 15th.  Come back then to see the 5 cards we'll be making for $12.

Besides stamping with 17 images from the set (47 separate images total within the set), you'll get to work with a sampling of 4 paper packets (3 are new) and images from the new totally awesome Artiste Cricut Collection!

Workshop dates are Monday August 27th and Tuesday August 28th from 7 to 9pm at my house (Sabre Springs, San Diego).  If you'd like to participate but can't make those dates or live too far, no problem.  I will be happy to put together a kit for you.  Shipping costs will be added to the price of the workshop.

Please let me know if you're coming by August 19th.  If you'd like a kit, you can order one anytime during the month (I'll send it out as soon as it's put together).

Thanks, and I hope to see you soon.  :)

Check out the cards you'll be making during the "It's Your Day" blog hop starting August 15th.

No comments: