Monday, August 20, 2012

July Stella Workshop -- Extra Samples

At my workshops I have two samples of each card or project.  July's workshop was no exception.  What makes the second set of samples different from the first set this month is that they are slightly different than the first set.

"Huh?", you might be asking?  In July we didn't stamp anything.  We created five 3.5"x8" cards with the Stella Compliments which are canvas images.  Each participate got her own Compliments and then created the cards as I did or however she wanted.  The cards I posted were half of the finished project.

After completing my 10 cards, I had several Compliment images left, so I created a 5"x7" card.  Below are the 11 cards I showed at the workshop:


As you can see, some of the images were close enough to give me two of the "same" card.  The word images didn't allow for that and I improvised.

Since I outlined what was done in my original five cards, I'll show you up close the remaining six cards in the coming week.

No comments: