Tuesday, October 18, 2011

LeaderShare Studio J Layouts

Sorry for the long post about Studio J.  I just had to get all of the facts out.  As an attendee of the training I got this past weekend, we were given the opportunity to create 5 layouts.  We were also given some techniques to try.  Here are my five layouts:



This one we were to take one picture and place it into 6 different photo wells.  I did that with the lower right page.  The "tag" above the picture is actually two MyStickease images, enlarged, with added journaling.





Since I didn't have enough pictures of each of the girls, I combined them into one layout.  The technique here was the stitching around the photos.  I was able to enlarge the pictures such that the teeth were in your face.


My parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in 2009.  I haven't had a chance to scrap these pictures, but did so in about 45 minutes.  Here we worked on using multiple MyStickease images and making them look tucked behind.  I also journaled on the images.  The color of the patterned paper was changed from the original kit colors too.



Once again, I've wanted to document Lindsey playing tee-ball but haven't had a chance.  I don't know if anyone will recognize this paper.  It's in the 2011 Autumn/Winter Idea Book.  It hasn't been shown above.... give up?  It's Wonderland!  The technique here was changing the B&T colors.  The upper right journaling box was added to the layout.



And finally,
I put this compilation together of the girls.  We made the argyle pattern from nothing.  And it wasn't that bad!  Since the pictures were over a period of time, I wrote when they were taken.

I'm so happy that these moments have been preserved.  I don't have time each month to take all of my supplies out, figure out where I left off, and start crafting.  But I do have time to sit at my computer and pull in photos.  If I have to leave the session, I can come back and it's right where I left it.  No mess to clean up.

No comments: