Monday, April 25, 2016

April 2016 Stamp of the Month Sample

Before the end of the month happens, let me share my Stamp of the Month card.  I made this card when I was working on the Color Dare #187 (greens and white).




This stamp is another good one to have.  As you can see, it's got lots of different types of cameras.  Buying this stamp set now is a good thing.  A purchase like this one reminds me of Costco.  You have to buy the item while you are there because it probably won't be there the next time you go.

This stamp set will only be available until the end of April (as will all stamp sets in the Seasonal Expressions 1 booklet), so don't wait too long to shop!



And now for the card...

I made this card when I was working with the greens for a Color Dare challenge.  The card base is Topiary cardstock.  The background swirls are from Love Life (D1482 - available through July 31) stamped in Sweet Leaf ink (Z2153).

The frame for "Smile!" is from the set Crafted with Love (B1399 - available through July 31) in Topiary ink (Z2155), while the word is stamped in Black ink.

The black glitter underneath is Black Shimmer Trim (Z1809).  I took my Scallop Punch (Z1851) to the trim (that's because I didn't have Glitter Paper when I made this).

The other neat thing about this card are the sequins.  I took our Black ShinHam Marker (Z2446) to the Silver Sequin Assortment (Z2013) and colored the sequins!  Don't be afraid to try that.  : )

No comments: