Monday, April 11, 2016

Seasonal Expressions 1 Product Retiring on April 30, 2016

The stamp sets, paper, and accessories in the Seasonal Expressions 1 booklet will be going away on April 30, 2016.  Please don't be kicking yourself for not purchasing something from here.

Here have been some of my favorites and why:




Paper: Charlotte (X7205B) - the soft tones and colors can be used for masculine as well as feminine items.











Stamps - this is a lot harder because there are more that I like:








Springtime Wishes (C1641) 
- even though the coordinating Thin Cuts have sold out, the stamp set is really versatile.






Your Beautiful Self (B1516)- if you like butterflies, this is a sweet set to get.  Colored pencils or watercolor paints will bring these to life!















Stamp of the Month - Life in Pictures (S1604) - so many applications for this stamp set!











Accessories:





Picture My Life (tm) Love Your Selfie Scrapbooking Program (Z3194).  I made a card workshop of 25 cards using these cards!  I could have made more too.  If you purchase this, I will send you the Design Space or Craft Room cut file, as well as the cutting and assembly instructions to make the 25 cards I did.




I have an open gathering on my website.  Please take a look at the Seasonal Expressions and see what your favorite is.  Just order your items before they are gone!

No comments: