Sunday, May 15, 2016

Happy Times Paper Sample

National Scrapbooking Month means a special paper packet and stamp set from Close to my Heart.  This special paper hit the mark!  It's colors are vibrant, the patterns are hip - with gold inlays, and I just love the way they are HAPPY!

My fabulous upline mailed me this card as an example:

Some things to point out...
The leaves and flowers are all Cricut cut from the same paper (ombre red/orange with green stripes on back).  The butterfly is also a Cricut cut in Champagne cardstock and then glittered (can't tell too well from picture).

The woodgrain paper is also part of the Happy Times paper packet (CC1063 - earn with $60 or buy for $14.95)

The stamp set used is So Many Smiles C1619 (same one as my May Workshop). And the accessories are Aqua Dots (Z1853) and Clear Sparkles (Z1752).
This card made me smile!!  Thank you, Kay!

No comments: