Friday, March 16, 2018

Die-Namite Sale through March 31, 2018

When die cuts first came out, they were mostly shapes.  I passed.

When our Thin Cuts came out, I thought, "Well, that's nice, but I can cut the images out," and I passed.

When more Thin Cuts came out, corresponding to more intricate stamps, I thought, "I should try this and see." Especially when words came out such as "happy birthday", "celebrate", and "happy".

Since trying them, I LOVE them!  I didn't think it was a big deal to cut out images, but with the Thin Cuts, I can cut blanks out and stamp them later, with no cutting!  Wham Bam, thank you, Ma'am.

So, this is the month to fall in love with Thin Cuts.  Lots of them are on sale right now.  Even some current ones!

Here is the link for the current month's specials on my website.  Go check it out.  Buy something you can die for!

No comments: