Wednesday, July 21, 2010

H2H Recipe Challenge

This challenge, was just that, challenging. I had seen the design teams posts and didn't want to replicate them. Luckily I thought of something and quickly went to work.



I've used the Perfect Day Paper Packet to create the dressing for a cookie in a jar.  Liquid glass (one of my favorite adhesives) was put to use adhering the cranberry velvet  ribbon to the B&T paper.  A Colonial White button was glued onto a Just Blooms flower and a Filigree Charm was slipped through a button hole.  My recipe was mounted onto Cocoa cardstock and tied onto the lid of the jar.  How sweet!

Items used are all CTMH:
Perfect Day Paper Packet (X7100B)
Cranberry Designer Ribbon Round (Z1209)
Holiday Craft Buttons (Z1285)
Filgree Charms (Z1269)
Liquid Glass (Z679)

No comments: