Monday, July 12, 2010

Midpoint Cards

Midpoint is a 5"x7" card from Wishes.  I incorporated Color Me Monday from 6/30/10 with this example. The colors are Outdoor Denim, Desert Sand, Crystal Blue, and Tulip.  I used the ribbon from the Colonial White Collection (Z1126), the Tulip photo clip (which is threaded through the ribbon) is from the Tulip Mini Medley(Z1320).  I added the Clear Inspiration Acrylic Accent (which this one isn't available ACK! but others are (Z1053)) with hemp because the ribbon is too thick to go through the little hole.  I sponge distressed all of the paper with Desert Sand Ink, stamped the plant in Desert Sand and stamped the words in Outdoor Denim.  The words were raised using the 3D Foam Tape(Z1151).

I don't use 5"x7" cards too often so I wanted to make the card standard size too.  That's how this second card came about.  The difference between the cards is the colonial white ribbon was replaced by the ribbon from the Tulip mini-medley and I didn't use clear accents.  The Desert Sand focal point and words are raised.

So where did the papers come from?  The Crystal Blue background is from the paper packet Caboodle (X7121B) and the Outdoor Denim is from the You Rock paper packet (X7122B).  Lastly, the stamp set is Treasure Life (D1306).

No comments: