Monday, July 12, 2010

Taking the Plunge

I've often thought about setting up my own blog.  The problem is that I feel I have to be updating it consistantly.  That's going to be the hardest part for me, but I'm going to try.

I'm trying to be more focused with what I work on in my spare time -- what there is of it anyway.  So I've decided to start participating with the Heart two Heart (aka H2H) Challenges.  I'm also going to try to do more of Jeanette Lynton's Color Me Monday (CMM) "challenges."  You can play along with both.  My last challenge was presented to me by Dawn Heuft.  She is going through Wishes and making a sample for each card in turn.  I've been doing something similar because I can't go in order.  My goal is to make at least one of each card within Wishes too.

I hope you are inspired by what you see.  Enjoy the ride, I know I will.  :)

No comments: